Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I would love the 950 for the better ppi and pocketability. Plus the XL has a strange button layout that I feel I wouldn't like. Also, that ring around the camera is sexy!

Troy Maliksi

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Either would be a huge, huge leap from my current L520, but if I were to choose, it would be the 950XL, because why not? hahaha. I've been taught to always reach for the stars so no even though you fail, you'll land on the clouds (the 950, hahaha).

KStrijbos

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Even though the Lumia 950 XL is a wonderful device, I would prefer the Lumia 950 as it is the more compact option and specs are very similar. Both devices pack top-notch hardware, an amazing camera, liquid cooling, great processors and I can't wait to play around with Continuum! People will really be amazed by what these devices can do!

taffyphil

May 9, 2013
Visit site
While I would love an 950 XL for myself, my wife is hopefully out of hospital today with six weeks of absolutely doing nothing (or see will end up back in hospital) and 6 months full recovery. She has never had a flagship phone (makes do with a budget or mid-range). The XL with it's large screen and battery life would be wonderful for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte