Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_dxb

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 950 XL for sure because I love the bigger screen of my Lumia 1520 and this phone is an added bonus a large screen and much lighter than the Lumia 1520.

mukati

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950XL for me.

There are few reasons;

• While the 2 core difference between the 2 sounds minuscule and irrelevant now. Going forward I believe it's better to choose more powerful when you're anyways going for a new phone. Might make a difference in gaming
  • Battery; yes the bigger screen draws more power, but if you are using your phone less, then standby time should be more on the 950XL
  • I'm already using a phone with 5.5" screen (LG G3), so i think 5.7" should work out well.

Ultimately, while both phones have superb specs, even minor difference in specs would want me to go for the XL.

Mucas Lunnich

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I?d go for the 950 because I like my phones to be a comfortable size. It?s a powerful phone, it looks pretty sexy and it will finally let me put this Lumia 635 on the shelf. I?ve been meaning to update for awhile but a rogue elecricity company has hindered my finances and lost my faith in humanity. Merry Christmas everyone.

KBEscalona

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I've love to have the Lumia 950XL since the size is good for reading, emails, and watching movies. Also good for Gaming. It is the best size for me.

nv00021

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
950 XL for me please....let me count the ways....

Screen real estate.....
it's the BOSS.....
Bigger track pad for Continuum.....
Bigger battery.....
Computing power is KING......should I go on??

I think we all get the message

(thanks as always for your contests!)

NJV

Md Ashraful Alam

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
Feeling proud with windowscentral. I'll prefer microsoft lumia 940. Because its easily get fit in pocket rather than 940. It has higher dpi display than 950. Its smaller but smarter. Also it is budget friendly than 950. The main thing is smarter thing is alaways for smart person and also for personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss