Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I love the Lumia 950 because the size, it the perfect size for me, and it has Continuum, Windows Hello and it is powerful.

Merry Christmas!

Fred Tam

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
definitely the 950 XL.
i've developed an unhealthy addiction to social media, games, i really just want to basics to work, have office on the go, and a great camera! not to mention the live tiles!

dhutt

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
These are incredibly well spec'd devices. Would love to get my hands on one of these. If not, a box of Windows Central or Windows goodies would look nice under my tree as well.

Happy Holidays!

Jesus Rico

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I would go with the 950. I have the 1520 now and Like the screen size, but after handling the devices, I will admit that the 950 rested more naturally in my hands, the display was more vivid in my opinion, probably due to PPI. I love the extra processing power of the lumia 950xl with the liquid cooling, although I'm not as big of a power user as I used to be, so I don't consider it a deal maker for me.

Neil Manuel

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I choose the Lumia 950. It's a very capable phone and it is right for my hand compared to the xl. Also, I like its camera. I've always wanted a smartphone with a very nice camera cause you know, I'm very interested in photography. And I also heard that it shoots 4K video. I've been planning of making a YouTube channel but I don't have a camera, so why not get this phone? I currently have a 730 and it performs quite good and I'm so driven to WP. so please give me a chance of having this it's my dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3