Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldricho

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to win a 950XL. as it will be my first foray into the Windows Phone. And why not go big and for the best for the first round?

Reyer Sikkel

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950 xl please! I'm going on exchange to Finland and I'd really like to be able to document this experience properly. My Lumia 920 broke after almost three years of heavy use however...

Ramzi Bourguiba

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
It's a gift I must accept the one that you will give, I live in North Africa in Tunisia and It's already a big gift for me I have to thank you for this opportunity. I wish a good luck for everyone and sorry for my bad English.
But for answering your question the lumia 950 is in the middle 5.2 not too big and not too small and that's a good choice moreover it has ( more ppi 564 vs 518) better color for videos and pictures quality and that's a good thing, the processor is not a problem because of the fluid system you will hardly see the difference, same camera-fast charging-battery with 1 hour difference Gorilla glass 3 that's not bad... This is my opinion thank you for reading ☺ hope that I win Insha'Allah ya rab

Last edited:

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Definitely the 950 XL. My old Lumia 1520 spoiled me with the big display. Can't imagine to ever own a smartphone under 5.5 inc. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa