Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBalog

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I want the 950 because of the slightly smaller screen. The XL's screen is a little too large for my pocket.

:excited::excited::excited:

Thomas Kingston1

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose the Lumia 950 XL due to me needing a big phone for easy navigation, once I went from the Lumia 925 to the Lumia 830 I realised I'd like an even bigger screen :D. With a powerful processor and brilliant high quality screen I can see the 950 XL being my next phone!

Rahul9

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have either of the lumia's,which ever the central team gifts. 950 or the 950XL.
I have been using right from the single core 800, dual core 920 and the 1020. Every of my phone had a great lumia and windows experience. from 7.5 to windows 10.
The 950's would be a special one from me. 808 and 810, hexa and octa core and a 3Gb of RAM. I would really like to check on the processing, because I have never used such fast chipsets and never had I used beyond dual cores. I would love to try the continuum which is much talked these days, and much appreciated feature in day to day life. Also the display, 1440 x 2560 pixels and a ppi of more than 500.Would love to check the crisp of it. I have never used such high resolution even in my PC or laptop. And the main thing, IRIS (Windows Hello). Well it scans the eye preserving privacy, but till what range and how can it overcome technically to the biometric which other phone/OS provider offers.
Hopefully, Central team gifts me this time :) I have applied many times, not won yet :D
Best of luck to other central members too

anon(5332690)

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the Lumia 950 and give it to my dad for christmas - he still has an super old GSM mobile. He needs a little here and now since he cannot do everything by himself anymore due to health issues... With the Lumia we could chat and share a calendar and get organized better. Also, he could do proper photos on the socializing events he's participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss