Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaditz

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Really? A 950 XL? And she will be loved~
Okay, 950 XL is my dream, and she will be my girlfriend like forever~ Long last love! I love Microsoft just with my deepest feeling~
I don't know, but finally I found my real love! On my first sight on her~ Nicely developed for me. Loving her is just like... oh no! I can't describe it!
Just give it to me! I won't disappoint her! Trust and believe in me!

hegemon13

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
950XL. May as well get the most that Windows Mobile has to offer. I've never had a phone that large, but WM seems better-suited to handle it well than Android, with beautiful live tiles and the ability to arrange them so that the oft-used items are in the thumb-reachable portion of the screen. Plus, that resolution. May as well go as big as the screen can with that pixel density.

smeerlap

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I would prefer the 950; while the 950XL has slightly better specs, I feel the 950 does everything more than well enough for being a phone and is slightly smaller. After all, it still needs to fit in my pocket :p Gorilla Glass 3 and a hex-core are good enough for me, not to mention a serious upgrade over my aging Lumia 920.

matheuspolidoro

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I would like to win a Lumia 950, because I'm part of the few people who liked the silver ring around the camera :p

Besides, it fits well in my hands (I can suppose), and it has excellent specs too.

chilero

May 17, 2011
Visit site
My only wish is that the$849 price (CDN) for the 950XL was cheaper. Maybe by the time my current contract expires it'll be more reasonable.

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I like the design of the 950. It's not as remarkable as the 930's, but it's clean, lightweight and you can individualise it with exchangable back covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos