Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suppien

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Well, the 950 XL.
Because i am tired of my 930 data connection issue. :unhappysweat: Something the data internet mobile works fine and something's not. I even have tried to fix it by calling the operator and explain the problem i have with my 4G data mobile surf. But they dont know, not even this forum seems to know what it is. As soon i connect my mobile to wireless connection in the house or somewhere else the 4G data mobile surf dies. I have explain this little more in detail on other reply here in forum.

woelfel

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
If I had a choice, I would definitely go with the Lumia 950 XL because of that screen real estate and because it will help me with game development for bigger screens

cbshd

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
While both phones would be awesome, I think I'd have to choose the 950XL, because of it's many benefits over the 950. The better processor, larger screen, better look (imo). The size is slightly smaller than the 1520, which was too big for me, so it does worry me that the XL will still be too big, but the other benefits, and the fact that it's only slightly larger than it's sibling, makes me think it would be okay. 950XL (I think I just convinced myself!)

supr70nova

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I'd definitely prefer the 950. Size is the biggest factor, for me. For what I would do with the phone, the extra horsepower wouldn't be needed.

ArthurRump

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have a 950. It's such a beatiful phone (others think a bit different :), but I like polycarbonate). The looks of the xl are even better, but that's just way too much of a phone for me (the 950 is already pretty big). It's the best phone one could get right now (if you want a phone running Windows, of course, otherwise there's plenty of other choice :)).

Dorkito

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Definitelythe Lumia 950X ... I am on a L640XL right now, and I don't think I would gonna want to go back to anything smaller than 5.5in display =)

Glenn Ruysschaert

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd love a Lumia 950 XL, because I want to get serious about app development for universal apps. For that I want a device that has everything Windows 10 has to offer so I can implement and test all the functions in my apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss