Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjgill

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I think the 950 XL is my choice, larger screen and slightly "more cowbell" on the processor.
Go big, or go home! Thank you, Windows Central.

JaySeeDoubleYou

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
XL for sure! I don't want anything smaller than a 5.5" display. Ideally, I'd like a 6", but 5.7" certainly works fine. There's also the matter of the additional cooling and processing power, and just the prestige factor of having the biggest and the best.

920inBlack

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
950 XL for sure! I like the larger screen size, for one. And after reading reviews and actual users' comments, I'd prefer the 810 with cooling over the 808.

hornp

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
You'll have to put me down in the XL column. I like to have a device with enough room to get things done when I am working with just a phone, and the small screen makes that hard. Having said that, the screen is still a little small for some tasks. My wife does have the 950, and she loves it!

mikepaul85

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to win the 950XL specifically, as it has numerous slight advantages, in my opinion, over the 950 (i.e. faster processor with liquid cooling tech, larger battery capacity, larger screen).

The 950 series, in general, has a multitude of reasons why I would purchase one of these phones over any other phone on the market right now: Windows 10 OS, fantastic camera (best in the smartphone market), Continuum, Windows Hello, universal apps, high-end audio, expandable memory up to 2TB (eventually), etc.

I want Windows Mobile to succeed; I want to try to turn others on to this platform. This is the phone that will not only get done what I need done from a personal standpoint, but will also allow me to showcase to my friends/family that Windows Mobile is a great - no, THE - alternative to iOS and Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett