Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koffey

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Please pick me for the 9fifty. I have a dying 920, and it only requires 30 exp to evolve into the best phone. I'm poor, I have 5 kids to feed, Uber is killing my cab fares and I'm currently planning a trip to Mars. I just visited Total Recall and now someone is after me! They think I'm this guy Quaid. Anyways, long story short, I need the best hardware to communicate back with Earth once I'm on Mars. My friend is waiting for me there, and this girl apparently has the best chest in the game, so to impress, well, 950!

Jacob8089

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
hey there...I am from a country most people opt for something different,something awesome and finally something affordable.S most people in here will be opting for Lumia 950 where u have everything for an avg. person..

devinlars

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd choose the 950 XL for reasons as:
Larger screen
Faster processor
Better battery life (according to tests done by others)
Button setup on the side is awesome
I've never owned an XL anything (including clothes) and I'd rather my first XL be an awesome WP rather that clothing (which may happen faster than I want because I can't say no to all these holiday treats ;-)

anon(5466678)

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I would go for the 950, mainly due to size. I currently have a nexus 5x which is also 5.2 inches and it is right on the edge of being too big, so i dont think anything bigger is really for me.

JSW2624

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
950! 1440x2560 AMOLED 1.8GHz, 3GB RAM w/ 32GM storage AND I can put in a MicroSD?!? And removable battery? AND Qi wireless charging? AND a kick-*** 20MP f1.9 PureView camera?

SIGN ME UP!!!!! :)

del_x

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity, if i were to choose it would be the 950 XL as i would be upgrading from a 1520 and cannot imagine using a smaller screen.

NylonPhish0

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I'd go for the 950 as I don't own a Murse and rely on my jean pockets to carry my phone.
Although I like the specs of the XL, can't exactly walk around with a "gun" hanging out my pants either. I'd get charged on the train for harassment, or would attract too much attention from the ladies.

:sweaty:

Last edited:

Evert Garcia

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 in black please! I am excited for the resurrection of the windows platform! I have been a windows mobile user since windows mobile 2003 and my hp ipaq!! Microsoft is on a roll and to quote one of my favorite poems: " Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05