Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
contest-christmas-wc.jpg

If you've found this thread, that means you're interested in submitting another entry in Windows Central's Fa-la-la-liday contest. If you haven't read about the contest yet, go here.

Long story short, we're giving away a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL to one lucky member, and there are plenty of ways to enter.

To submit an entry here in the forums, all you need to do is leave a comment below, and tell us WHICH device you'd choose (Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL), and why!

For additional entry methods, look for the widget on our contest announcement post. Plenty of easy (and fun) ways to enter - and the more entries you complete, the better your chances are of winning!

Good luck!

Arunabha Goswami

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I'll definitely go for the L950 because:
1. The display is large enough without the phone being too large.
2. The chipset runs cooler.
3. The metal ring on camera is awesome.

Edit : I can't open any of the three links in the OP - it says access denied.

Edit 2 : It works now.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I would like to choose 950Xl not just because of its suffix 'XL', because of its corning gorilla glass screen , better battery backup , high end 6"screen for better gameplay (movies also) experience, Water cooled technology chipset with latest Snapdragon processor.. And IN SHORT... It blows the party with continuum also and a complete mini computer in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills