Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastiscaR Wazakaka

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 950 XL Will be the perfect candidate to go on an unique downhill trip throught one the moon’s tallest mounts, using my special gravity compensatory rollerblades,
It’s capabilities are so awesome that it deserves the privilege of going to the moon and experience the adrenaline of a 10km long downhill a full speeds :D
- the moon’s low gravity will prevent it from any drop related damage -
Back to earth it will become my every day smartphone succeeding to the actual Lumia1020 I have.
And likely the first smartphone claiming going and coming to the moon!

Puffancs

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Would be nice to give it to my mom for her birthday. She has a Lumia 625 and a really... really old and slow laptop. Continuum could make her throw that old junk away.

John Follett

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I would love to win this because it is a great looking phone. I have been a Windows (Mobile/Phone) user on Verizon for years. With their lack of support for the new Windows 10 Mobile devices I think I'll need to start looking at AT&T for future phones. This would help soften the blow of having to move.

Rogarh

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I need to change my beautiful yellow Nokia Lumia 1520! And can?t wait until the Surface Phone comes along. So there you have it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss