Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

triageatdawn

May 31, 2015
Visit site
When someone mentions the 950/XL I can't help but think of that amazing camera. I've seen what it can do and being an amateur photographer myself makes it even more tempting. I really enjoy expressing and channeling my feelings through photography which is why I truly believe the 950 XL would be the perfect companion for me no matter where I go. I'd always have it with me.
My parents call me a tech obsessed lunatic and are doing their best to help me finish my IT education in a couple of years so having this 5.7" Continuum-capable WM beauty around would help me overcome my craving for expensive gadgets and make our life a bit easier. With Lumia 950 XL in my hands it's all hits and no misses. :)

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Strfox

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Wow wee, if I don't win I'll just buy one myself when I can afford one.
Lumia 950 XL is def gonna be my next phone after my L920 has worn out and iPhone doesn't satisfy me at all!

Jay_TO

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
After recently moving to a Galaxy S6 Edge, it has been a continual pain in my butt... I can't believe all the simple little things that WP did that I took for granted.

Window Phone... baby... take me back. I won't stray again. ;)

Medality

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I want it because it's too expensive here in Canada (850$ + tx), and this is the Windows Phone device I've always dreamed of (octo-core, amazing camera, Continuum).
Good luck to everyone!

Serpentbane

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, what can I say. I just urge and need the L950. I want to hold it in my hands, and gently slide my fingers down its beatufull body, I'll even bring it with me to my bed room. Where it will take it's place on my right side on it's own fat boy bed. I'll promise I'll keep it warm and charged. I'll use it every day, in all kind of earlier unheard of ways. Like continuum. Then I'm going to bring it to all the best partys, and show it off in the red dress I'm going to buy for it. That nice tight real leather dress. This would be pure love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett