Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I would like one for the wife. She always seems to get hand me downs and could do with a new device. She does the books for our taxi firm, and she could sort them whilst parked up waiting for fares. Please... Late valentines present....

rjlmnr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Had to part with my 1020, really wanting Windows Phone/10 again. I want to advance my picture taking and Lumia devices are the only way to go.

bluechrism

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll give a go of using it every day. It's not windows 10 that i'd have any doubt about, it's the device size, but yeah, why not. plus, i'll be developing apps for this thing too

Bruno_Miguel_G

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
If I want a really powerful and with excellent performance smartphone than Lumia 950 XL is the perfect choice.

A really big 5.7'' screen with a really nice quality, a large battery capacity, a really powerful CPU/GPU running on Windows 10 to do everything I could possibly want, really quickly and with great efficiency.

It would be a major upgrade comparing to the phone I'm currently using so thanks for the chance to win this masterpiece :wink:

cliffjb

May 28, 2014
Visit site
My wife switched from the Lumia 1520 to a Galaxy S6 because see wanted to be able to use all the apps her friends were using.
She finds it confusing, unstable, unorganized and at time overwhelming. She misses her 1520 but most of all she miss the Windows 10 interface. I would definitely give the 950 XL to my love for Valentines day with roses and chocolates and all the good stuff.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I had no idea this was happening! I just found this by sheer luck. Good gosh I would seriously like this phone. No, I would seriously love this phone to death. I hope I win. Good luck everyone.

0M9H4X

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I want it because I really want to use Continuum and my Ativ S is very beat up. I also want a phone that gets firmware updates for Windows 10!

AndreiaFilLopes

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I love this phone, I think it's really brilliant :love:
That camera is really stunning, it's perfect to capture every single photo with amazing detail, with really high resolution and record with really great quality and frame rate, it's one of the things I liked the most about this phone.

The fact that it's really big and has a really wonderful WQHD, work in that smartphone like if I was using my personal computer it's really a dream to me. It would be really amazing and I could do every daily task really easily and whenever I wanted, it's really perfect :excited:
Thank you so much, I wish good luck to the other users as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3