Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Soza

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi WC!!
I want this device because I believe.
No matter how many reports telling us that Windows Phone is dead, we believe in the alternative Microsoft is giving us.
So we need to keep pushing and one of the way we could help this platform to keep alive is spread the word and show how amazing a Windows device could be, and obviously the very best is the 950XL.

MR1586

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to win a Lumia 950 XL for school and work purposes. I'd also love to have it to rekindle my love of Windows Phone. In recent years, I've switched from a 1520 to an iPhone, but only begrudgingly. I started with a Dell Venue Pro 7, then got the HTC Titan and Titan 2, and then the Lumia 900 (which I didn't like as much as the Titan 1). From there, I got the developer unlocked 920, and the moved up to the 1020. Once I hit the 1520, I was frustrated with the inability of Microsoft to catch up with Android and iOS in terms of features. Of course, when I switch away, Windows 10 comes out, and Microsoft has finally caught up (and probably even surpassed iOS in some respects). Anyway, enough rambling. I hope you pick me!

PS: I just bought a Surface Pro 4, so it'll come in handy to have a Windows Phone again :)

ZipZapRap

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Hoping to win it to give to my girlfriend, who's got a smashed L920, and who uses her phone to take pics of our kids. The 920's camera is on its way as well so she's not getting great pictures anymore.

Kelly Wasden

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I would do things to and with this phone that only Fantasy novels and 50 shades of grey can imagine... Please give me a reason to leave my OnePlus X!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3