Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu3112

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Well my lumia 720 is ageing as time passes and im planning on changing my phone. dont have the cash to buy a decent lumia though( looking towards android unfortunately). I undertake photography as a hobby and since the L950 XL has a great camera itl be a huge boon fr me. Plus im one of those WP fanatics surrounded by android friends...It wound hurt to boast a little with this awesome phone :wink: Plus i would have great use for the continuum feature and having it...i can publicise the idea of continuum (the most unique/premium feature of wp) !! thanx...goodf luck to all...

John Vorgianitis

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Hope I'll win one !! I only have Lumia,phones and every single new model that cames out for,me is a challenge to explore again and again. Especially with windows 10 !! Thank you Microsoft

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
All the windows phones I have are currently lacking that one little thing that would make each of them a perfect all-purpose device. This device would be that device for me!

Andromedio

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I would like a Lumia 950XL because my 920 is dying and I have no money to buy a new phone. Well, with a wider screen I could write better my papers for university and for research, I could use it to study slides and better visualize pdf files. I would like also a new phone with a great camera because I love to take pics in general, it's a relaxing passion. I need a faster CPU than my 920 has got, now it's really slow for my crazy multitasking! Please...don't let me run toward a cheaper (but performing!) Android...I'd like to stay with Windows forever!!

Neeraj Maheshwari

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
If I get this awesome phone, I will give my Lumia 640XL to wife, her Lumia 730 to my dad, my dad's 535 to my mom.. But what about mom's Lumia 430 Dual Sim? :-/ Will use it as stand-by phone for myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3