Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franknyarkoh

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
it is amazing how many people have commented on this post. Upon all the app problems, buggy roms and uninspiring design, windows funs are still loyal but microsoft isn't

machs

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Oh great Windows Central team...grant me a most coveted Microsoft Lumia 950XL and I shall swear an oath onto you to make one and all green with envy when I show off the iris detection and continuum features that even the best of my foes cannot match..!:winktongue:
Seriously though, I can't wait to use these features and show them off to friends...I have been telling them how awesome these new features in windows 10 are but they don't think it's a big deal. I would have proved them wrong by now if I could afford it.

yash3030

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I want this so badly that i have dreams about it nowadays. I lust for it and if i win it, i might even have sex with it (LoL :D). Jokes apart, love this device's camera and minimalist look !!

Salar Ibrahim

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I am microsoft fanatic but dont have money to buy Lumia. If i wan this i will be very happy. And really want to use Microsoft display dock with this new phone. And I like the Windows Hello feature very much.

anjanmukherjee01

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I want Lumia 950XL, because its new and amazing. As I used Lumia 720, and now using 640XL. As I used all the family of Windows 8 phone software its time to get hands on with Windows10.
Windows 10 inside is always fascinates me.
Being a developer, Developing apps in all new Operating System is a dream come true for anyone.
And the sweet feature of Iris Retina Scanner.
The Specs are really amazing and the continuum will help my work to be more easier and help to do multi tasking to the fullest.

Hence , this are all the reasons to me the one to get LUMIA 950XL

BluKir0

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Sadly my Nokia Lumia 1020 is dying and there wont be any successor to this flagship. So this is my chance to shine and win this epic Lumia with the incredicle Iris scanner, amazing camera and super fast processor! Thanks for doing this amazing giveaway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett