Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejongebloed

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've already got the 950, but my wife is still running with a 630 (which I gave her as a present). I would love to give her a new present, she is looking for a phone with superior photo quality!

kronos1

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Few years ago I did some great photos and moments with windows phone, really great experiance, lot of people did not have understanding for my ussage of that platform and that kind of phone. Today l am in android world and it seams only this 950xl model could make my senses to migrate back to windows mobile. So this is it, nothing less or else, no limits!

enregistre

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I would take some pictures of my dog to fight the cat mems invasion.
And also having some calls ,if the west EU network is supported by the lumia, to my parents because my friends never answer to calls...
If the nework isn't supported I think I will have one of the most smart and expensive bookends :)

Thank to windowscentral for the opportunity.

I wish there are not to much mistakes in my reply (English learner). Don't hesitate to correct me

lovingwings007

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Why i want a lumia 950xl ?
because i'm a die hard Microsoft follower, and love lumia handsets.
950xl is one of the best in the business, so why i need to go with other fancy gadgets?
I trust Microsoft & iam sure they will keep the trust forever.
My first priority with this handset is i need to taste the Win10 and his latest technics, after that i need to show my friends what 950xl can do.
thank you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to win one because it's cool to be different and tell your friends you walk around with a real computer in your pocket as a windows 10 mobile user...

ravivarma1409

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
i'm always loves windows mobile compared to ios and android. my dream to get higher end model in windows and now specially i m expecting windows hello feature very much....

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I need a replacement for my 3 years old HTC 8X. Currently I can't afford buying a new phone. It would help me alot cuz I'm a student and future photographer. With that amazing camera that XL has I could take stunning photos and advance faster in my study. Also I'm a music enthusiast and I would need a phone that can take more than 300 GB of files. I have always dreamed about having a flagship Windows Phone and this one I would love to get. I don't need Windows Hello, Continuum and those extra features..all I need is a proper camera, high battery endurance and a lots of storage. And thats everything Lumia 950 XL has..

Last edited:

archigos

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've been toying with the idea of a Lumia 950(XL) for awhile now. I'm pretty mobile with my side business and in my day-to-day job it looks as though the same will be happening soon. The idea of just having a phone as my computing device with a keyboard, mouse, and monitor waiting for me in my office sounds pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism