Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermi-Lee Nelson

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I've actually never owned a WindowsPhone but i have friends who do and they say it's pretty awesome. Would be nice to be able to give it a try. :smile::smile::smile:

Raghuram Raichooti

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I used many phones like iPhone, Androids but finally when i started to use Windows Phone and its really awesome experience.
experiences like UI, Ease of use, everything at finger tips, easy navigation

randomuser37

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I really want to use this to snap pictures of everyday life and play with Windows 10 mobile. I have a Lumia 1020 that is really showing its age. A new device like the 950xl would go a long way towards making the experience fun again. And I could show it off to people and make them jealous!

Frode Tveit1

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I want a Lumia 950 XL because I already love the Lumia 830 that I have and would be ECSTATIC to have the newest Lumia flaggship model!!! Good quality pictures, nice screen. Intuitive UI and the apps that I need together with a ... phone! Yep, you would make me a happy man...
Greetings,
Frode Tveit

Ashiqur Rahman2

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
First of all i like to use a branded phone. So i've used many branded mobile...
Now,why I want a lumia 950XL...actually i'm now also a lumia user(640 XL) and I know very well what a lumia phone is. Windows OS is very charming to me and it seems very user friendly. Besides its camera quality,shooting is also awesome..When I saw that Microsoft unveiled a new lumia then I checked it. I'm very much charmed to see its specifications. It's camera,battery life,large screen( I love large screen)
So, I think its the best choice for my next phone if i want. I will be very glad to have this phone :excited:
Thank you

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
HI
my lumia 920 is getting really out of date. i've been reading all your posts about windows 10 mobile and can't wait to try it.
But, as i don't have money to buy new phone, and i'm afraid to install win10 mobile on this l920 beacuse it might not work or someting and i can't risk losing it as i don't have other phone.. I rely on you guys! Thanks!

Leo Lzo

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Despite all the negative attitude, windows mobile is still the easiest and coherent OS out there. The XL is a great phone with fantastic specs vs any other phone today. for me it's window mobile and I continue to recommend it with no shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro