Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca Zuliani

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
I really really want to win that phone. Someone recently stole my Lumia 830 and now I'm stuck with this damn Galaxy-mini-oh-god-why. I've always had Nokia phones and I've always loved microsoft's products. I'm a very effective Microsoft promoter in my community and family, here where I live and study. When I suddenly came up with an android phone everyone was like "ooooh... why? D:". Now I cannot afford another Microsoft phone so... help me. It's hard to convince people that win10 is really good without a decent phone, help me spread the word please :D

A_For_Architecture

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I like the Lumia 950XL.
Its the best lumia right now.
But specially because Microsoft is focused so much on it and making so often firmware updates,
I believe that phone will stay the only flagship for this year.
Its hardware is amazing and I would like to try that Continuum, Hello, and 8core processor!

DarDesign

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Good luck everyone :) I really wish to be the one ;) The Lumia 950 XL is simply Amazing :D It's seems so good, but I still love my old 520 :) If I win I'm sure I'll make my beloved one very happy ! :cool:

songyip

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
To find a fantastic smartphone that suitable for us is not easy. Microsoft Lumia 950XL is that can be selected for the one of the dream phone that we should have. Although Windows 10 mobile is still in Technical Preview status, the system is worthwhile to try when the 950XL's function and user experience is continuous improvement.

I do not mind there are bugs with the New Windows 10 mobile OS (e.g. UI experience of Win10 mobile, speed for opening apps, numbers of UWP apps, etc), I only knew MS will bug fix all of them to improve the ecology of Windows 10. In additions, the updates sequence is more frequently than the other Smart Phone OS.

Apart from the more OS and firmware updatable feature, the security is also better than the other phone OS. The Windows 10 mobile is a safety system that can cut off the virus that affect the using of smartphone. That is another reason that I need a phone that like Lumia 950XL!

The power hardware specifications and the great photography effect are another reasons that I want to use Lumia 950XL.

Of course, the numbers of apps is not enough for 950Xl now. But when the RTM of windows 10 mobile is ready, the developers are willing to write more apps(include UWP apps) because the Windows 10 OS is so popular in the future moment(second only to Windows 7 OS)!

Being a Windows Fans, I must own a windows 10 mobile 950XL to support it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)