Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashwani Markam

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
i need it because its innovative idea make things very much easy for me i can use excel and word in mobile and same thing i quickly start from phone to desktop from where i left in mobile(lumia 950 XL)

Ibro2g

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Wow. Being from Nigeria, I am probably the biggest Microsoft and Windows Phone fan in the whole country.

Starting with htc HD 7 to the Lumia 620 to the Lumia 830, I love them all. I have encouraged more than 20 people to get Lumias over the years but sadly, recently its been tougher to do so.

As much as people want premium phones, camera and apps, I know Lumia do deliver, except for some of the app bit. And over here not many want to try windows 10 let alone windows 10 mobile.

I love the ecosystem, the style and its three screen philosophy. I can't go back to android, wp is just in my nature now. As I have demonstrated to many who bought windows phone because of me, it just fits my lifestyle. I want the 950xl so I can have a feel of how far we've come and where we are going, so I may demonstrate once more to my people what amazing devices they are. And also, to remind myself of how naturally better things are getting all through to windows 10 (mobile)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb