Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxPepper

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Because I do show-and-tell a lot demoing my Lumia 925 during my travels, it would be nice to have a flagship phone to work with. My latest show-and-tell was on my recent Antarctica trip to the onboard professional photographer. He was impressed with the 925. Think how much better it would have been with a 950XL. 🐧 Plus my 925 is getting tired.

Lou1993

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Good Luck for everyone! I want it because it was a dream come true winning this phone, and my Lumia 620 is tired, wants to retire. I like soooo much Windows Phone (or Windows 10 Mobile), I'd rather this OS than Android or iOS since 2011!
Repeating, good luck for all of us!

varun kulkarni1

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10, magnificent screen, beautifully crafted body, amazing camera, interesting features and chance to win it for free..
Tell me a good reason as to why would anyone let go of this opportunity...

dk78

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone. Throughout the history of the development of mobile technologies from Microsoft, we can see how the company gave us over stunning devices. Unlike other os, windows phone-this is a great tool that actually helps you in real life. And I want to prove to my wife that I am lucky, getting this phone and then give it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion