Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tocard

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Would love to win a 950XL. Recently bought AT&T 950 before they stopped the discounted contract price, but would like to put Insider Fast on something to test out without risking my daily driver. This would be a great way to do that and a great way to lend to friends who might want to try the ecosystem!

cincykid76

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Don't make me go iPhone. Need that 950 in tha house.

I'm with you 100%! If I can't find an awesome deal soon I may be forced to switch as well. Still love my 1020, 830's screen is destroyed and 1520 suffers badly from the ghost touch issues. It's hard to commit to the retail price when there are so many known issues and bugs with both the OS, and the new hardware.

Racefan_1

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
My Windows phone was dying so I went to Android since my carrier did not offer the 950XL. Hate Android and If I win I will switch carriers to use Windows mobile again.

D4X

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hope to win! My trusty 920 is nearing the End =[ and I do so need one of these with the fabulous camera to record my son's daily shenanigans

jbeats2300

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I currently use a Lumia 830 to help me to run my small painting business. I'm due for a computer upgrade and if I figure that the Lumia 950 with continuum would be much better option for me than to get another laptop. When I am in the office I can use it as a desktop and when I'm out at the painting site I will be able to access all the documents and apps that I need for my job. The Windows 10 operating system won me over from iOS with its clean UI and great customization and it would be great to fully utilize it on a high Windows Mobile device.

Izaerian

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I want one because I was straight up duped by a sprint sales rep. My htc 8xt was giving up the ghost, and the sales rep said I should just upgrade since the phone was so old anyway. Of Course they didn't have any other WinPhones which I wanted. He said that Windows is a sinking ship and I should just cut my losses. So I "upgraded" and got myself locked into 2 more years of contract with an OS I really don't like and a phone that is a laughable POS. Lost my job shortly after so I'm kind of stuck with it until I can afford to go back to my Windows Home. So if I win or not, I WILL be coming home one day, but I would prefer that day be sooner. Android is corrupting my brain in ways I can't discuss...

peetypies

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I want it because I want to come back to Windows phone. I hate my current phone with a passion.
The Lumia 950 XL is an absolutely fantastic phone with a camera that's second to none.
Regards
Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon