Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Well.. new phone at start of the year to help me save some moeny for summer vacation is preety tempting.

Ps. If i got it, expect spaming forums with pictures !

asellite

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
This would be huge for me. Maybe I can win something for the first time, ever! How many of you have never won anything? Haha.

rocketcuse

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I am currently on Android. I really like what MS is trying to do with Windows 10. I currently have a Win10 base tablet and have started to think about maybe moving to a Win10 phone. Lack of apps not that big of a deal for me as Win10 has most of the apps I use. I would miss my customization with Android (Note 4), but a free Lumia 950 XL would lessen the pain very nicely!

ishan_rc98

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I think a Loyal windows fan like me (4+ years) deserves a phone like this...oh c'mon!...my Dream was too take a snap with the iconic 1020. I want to use it take photographs... And tease my friends. All of them have iphones.. I wanna show them what windows mobile is! ...i know android is way ahead of US but I believe it won't be for long! Lumia was my first phone and will be my last!...

Wmercado1984

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
The best phone out yet, I'm a student and having that phone will be a fantastic tool for me to work on my career in computer science also my teacher will love to see a continuum demonstration wich I told him about as well as the rest of the class. They where fascinated to hear about it now I just need to show then but I have to wait yet.

kevin sinsimer

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I always hear people who complain about the bad stuff, but can anyone, who already owns this phone, please tell me some of your good experienced? I'd love to hear what it's like to have the phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans