Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaMit GrOver

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Everybody has good enough reasons to win 950XL but i have a good one too, i just broke my lumia 930 few days back and i'm in canada. There is no repair chances for 930 in canada because it was not made available here. I've been using an Android phone for the mean time. Even though it has all the apps, but still it sucks! it sucks a big time! I know, eventually i would have to spend 900 bucks by my own but still trying my luck here :angel:

Omonja

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to have this phone. First, it would be my first ever Windows Phone. I'd use it first for communication (lot's of emails), then make use of that awesome camera.

amasnag

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I want that peace of jewelry because it's a windows phone
and because it's a monster windows phone
the best camera
the best features : continuum and iris scanner

John Souza

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I absolutely love the look of the device but i cannot afford to purchase one at the moment. I would use the device as my primary driver and show it off to my snooty iPhone loving co-workers. Thank You.

housedunwoody

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I would love to win a 950 xl, i have been a Window Phone user since the HTC 7.1 and pressure all my friends to switch over to the window experience. The new OS is even slicker and my apps run beautiful. I uce my current windows phone every day along with my Band 2 and am never more then two feet away from them. I would LOVE to win an upgrade to the newest Model Microsoft has to offer.

fero90

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I want the device, because I want to change my old nonsmart nokia, my 6-year-old fuji camara at the same time. the 950xl would be ideal for a first smartphone. thanks, and good luck to all.

Soulskeeper

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
i love it and i want it cause i love windows phone more than any people here, i push it to limit...and have the best phone camera!!! Lumia 950Xl keep on rockin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro