Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelor

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 that I love and if I was to win this phone I would give my friend who is really struggling right now my old phone. I know, if I was a real good friend I would give him the 950 XL but let's face it, I'm not that good of a friend. Lol....!! Seriously, my friend would be thrilled to get my 1520 as I would be to get the 950 XL. Peace and cheers to everyone and good luck!!!!

SuperLele

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
This is the best Lumia that Microsoft ever made! I'm a windows phone user since windows phone 7 with my lumia 610 and i fell in love at this time with this Os. I think Windows 10 Mobile is the best for every mobile user and i think that Lumia 950XL is the device that could help microsoft to delete the gap between W10M and Ios and Android. it is an amazing device with a lot of function like continuum, the best camera ever seen in a smartphone, windows hello, ecc. that make it the device that every user must have! I love this device, it's perfect

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to win a Lumia 950XL to take more picture of the beautiful things I see every day walking to and from work. I'm on Verizon and they obviously don't have much love for WP right now so I'd take the 950xl over to T-Mobile.

JaeP

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 620 died few months ago ftom bsod, switched to A-os phone but really not used to it and missed my Lumia. Currently used my old 3110c, hope to win this one!

usoda15

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I am always been a fan of Lumia Phones ever since. I believe lumia phones have potential to dominate the cellphone industry in the future. With it's cool features and functionalities, and windows being it's OS, they always develop a great phone. Currently I am lumia 640 user. I love the phone, it isn't perfect, but I enjoy the things I was able to do with this smart phone. I'd love to win the lumia 950 XL. It has great features I wish my lumia 640 has such as 515 Pixel Density, 20 Mega Pixels,( apparently, I love taking photos and I tried my best to capture the best moment every time), 3 GB RAM ( I experienced some delay on my current phone sometimes, this will solved the issue.) and wireless charging (being able to charge a phone without connecting it physically is simply awesome). I hope I win this. I promise to make a review. :love::cool::eek:rly:

doublespaces

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Because I picked up a T-Mobile line to lock in the 80 dollar plan, yet still have a Note 4 on Sprint. I have a Nokia 920, but it just doesn't do the job that I need in order to ditch the Note. I have a SP3 and want to shift over to the Microsoft ecosystem and need an interim phone while I wait for a hopeful W10M x86 Surface Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos