Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrixpatrix

May 28, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1520 have some issue with microphone (it works in speaker mode but not normaly) and I didn`t found way to solve this, so 950 XL is perfect substitution :wink:

Olumayowa Odebiyi

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Just getting used to Lumia/ Windows platform. Thought I should get a good bargain in the 640 xl when I got it. Seems to me that only the flagship could likely keep me from going back to android.

Welbz

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I would love to get the Lumia 950 XL! I have been a fan of the Lumia-series since Nokia introduced the Nokia Lumia 800, but because I couldn't wait to get my hands on the new Windows Phone OS I decided to get the LG Optimus 7 instead. After it died I got the Nokia Lumia 920 and now I would love to finally get an upgrade to the new Lumia phone.

So yea, I'm definitely in.

fred wee

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Guys! I really want the Lumia 950XL. I've been following the 950 series since the gossips begin! I was using the Lumia 930 since OS 8.1 and I felt so much potential in it. the UNFORTUNATE thing is that it is impossible to bring the 950 family into Singapore, no mobile carriers here carries it. Microsoft themselves isn't bringing in. i'm so desperate for the phone that I've been writing to Microsoft on twitter but to no avail. Now my friends and family are constantly joking and asking me to switch back to the iPhone or android or like they joke "the real phones".:grincry: I want to proof them wrong!

Brent Chua

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
I am currently using an 8 year old sony android phone that constantly hangs or breaks and a barely sustainable battery life that will only last me a good hour of wifi use. Being a long-time Microsoft user and also developer for Microsoft, winning a Lumia 950XL WOULD MEAN SOO MUCH TO ME!!! All my work, documents, schedules, tasks, appointment, replying to my boss through EMAIL all synced to one Microsoft account would be huge MIRACLE for my work and me!

And Windows Central Rocks! This is where i get my one and only Microsoft news <3. :winktongue::grincry::evil:

Ilham Nugraha

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL would be a best prize for me. I will be more productive since checking email, editing minor in documents, and replying emails with no worries at field for my development and social works. Additionally, I really want it badly because it is limited selling Lumia in my country. A blessing gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6