Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimukthi jayakody1

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Lovely Gift for month of love.. !!
If I won, I can show my best buddy ( Apple ****** ) which camera is the best..

Good Luck every one..!!

Please MS, dont forget to upgrade other Lumia devices.. still waiting (Hoping)...!!!

rkarolak

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I could use one. Between jobs at the moment, and the 950 XL would be a nice upgrade to my current phone. It would also be a good platform to make some apps for.

WinCoffee

Banned
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I am still stuck with Lumia 520. I never had "Flagship" phone. never. I had Lumia 900 couple years ago but It was my sisters old and screen was cracked. I then got this Lumia 520 and been using it 2 years now. so Lumia 950XL would be awesome. But if not winning it (Which is probably the case) I'm just going to buy Lumia 640 when it's cheap! :p

AndroidWindows

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Let's see, have a Win work laptop while everyone around me owns an Mac Book. Have one of the original hybrids (ThinkPad Helix) running Win 10, a Win 10 desktop, upgraded parents' laptop to Win 10, sporting a Band (which is falling apart inspite of careful use and in conversation with MS for a replacement), had 2 HTC 8X, which aren't working anymore - so began using a Moto XPE.

The Android experience is not a pleasant one and yearning to go back to Win 10 M. A 950XL, would definitely be awesome to complete all devices!

Harsh Thakor08

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
its gonna change my lifestyle for sure and continuum is a big feature to increase my productivity.. i love taking pictures and the camera on this phone would make them better.. it would be like my valentine.

legend2

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I want to have lumia 950xl because i want to show my friends that Microsoft has the power to make such a powerful phone and then to support Microsoft to grow up.

Reyas Mohammed

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Great give away, I have started developing applications for Windows Phone.
Started with an app called Media Optimizer, it will be good to have this device so that I can develop more applications and test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett