Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Tshabalala1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi.
1) I'll use the bigger screen to process work (emails, Excel, Onenote, Edge) on the road instead of using my tablet.
2) I'll use Continuum on the road to work at clients stations, public spaces with TV's or monitors and also friends homes to process work and show of awesome content from my phone.
3) The camera will come in handy as I shoot plenty photo's to capture data for quotations and the low light performance will be handy for factory environments. I have 2 cute daughters and will capture all their cuteness and silly moments in vivid detail instead of borrowing my wife's Lumia 1520 to capture stunning pictures.
4) I'll read more books as my Lenovo Tab 2's 16:9 screen is not friendly for reading books.
5) I'll give away my tablet to an under privileged student to use for their studies.

Sangramk

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
My windows journey started with Lumia 625 way long back in Oct 2013 when I was totally frustrated with android phone for heavy draining of battery and continuous charging of battery needed. Being an ites professional always wanted myself to keep updated with the daily activities.I remember journey started when Windows didn't have file manager, notification screen , copy phone contacts to simcard option etc... But in these yrs looking development of windows till time all major facilities are being given. I am in love of windows platform and currently associated with 640 xl via 535 model. I recommend windows phones to all those who can trust my feedback and are fed up with android phones. I can have abroad way of using my skills on the Lumia 950 if I could be lucky winner. though plannng later once I can financially buy this phone.

SebMoulin

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Good luck everyone.
I would love to have a Lumia 950 XL because my Lumia 920 is dying slowly and being in Quebec, Canada none of our Mobile providers announced that they would offer them in their plan.
Also I am a .net developer and would love to be able to work with the latest and greatest from Microsoft.
And above all I am a Microsoft fan boy.
Thanks.

SebMoulin

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I would love to get a Lumia 950 XL because my Lumia 920 is slowly dying. Also living in Quebec Canada, none of you mobile providers announced that they would offer it in their plan. As a .net developer doing mobile development I would love to work my the latest and greatest from Microsoft. Good luck everyone. Thank you.

Hulkimus Prime

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Would love to have a windows phone. Cant find any at a Canadian service provider so i fear my worst case scenario is to buy the phone and go from there. Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs