Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischkavitch

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
My first WP was an htc Radar, than Lumia 800, than Lumia 920, than 925, than 1020, than 930. and now i lost my Lumia 930 and my kreditcard in Thailand on a Backpacker-travel. i converted my whole famaly to Windows phone with my old device i gift-giving them. and my whole near circel of friends are invected by me (muahahha) but now i have no Money for a good one Windows-device. my good friend borrowed me his old iPhone 4s...i was so hard desperate so i bought an old Lumia 800 again on eBay for 40 € that is my last money. pls!! Windows Central redeemed me and let me win the Lumia 950 xl plsss
sorry for my bad english.

Lucas de Mattos

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the chance! I want to win this Lumia because I live in BRAZIL, and here did not reach the 950 or the 550. They have been "approved" by the responsible company in the country, but without a scheduled date. And probably it will be very expensive, since now the dollar is worth 4 here! Im passionate about the system since its launch. I had Lumia 610, 820... now I have an iPhone 5C, gift from my father. But I miss Windows.
I appreciate the opportunity and good luck to all!
(Sorry for my english)

dharmendra davda

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I love lumia phones since beginning. I already have lumia 625 which is old now and I want to continue my loyalty to windows eco system and hence I want Lumia 950. It's the phone I have been waiting for......................

Wooziw

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
950XL would be great for me because I have liked the Windows ecosystem, but recently I haven't been quite sure about its future. I have waited for W10M for showing officially to my 925, but as everyone might know it hasn't yet showed up. I can't afford to 950XL due to my studies and the high price of the device in my country. I would like to give Windows ecosystem another chance.

Kal Pan

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Give Lumias to the people! yup! Among others, I want it for the cam, the best so far on a mobile phone. Would love to shoot with the 950.

avalontrekker

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Of course it will be awesome to get an upgrade... and it's not totally selfish ... it will be great to be able to test my apps on the 980 XL before shipping :)

kadibana

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 Gorilla glass got broken and Ive waited so long for a new Lumia that will outperform that phone. Now I have more reasons to have it. Especially that Im about to give birth to our first child, it would be nice to use 950's camera to capture my delivery by either late March or early April. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss