Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandarjunaid

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I want this device because it is currently the only "no-nonsense OS" for serious users and I would like to use it for everything that I would normally do on a full blown OS for the mobile like Windows 10 Mobile. Have tried my hands on Android, FireFox, iOS, Palm as well as BlackBerry OS 10 and that is in the "best stability/efficiency of use" order with BB leading the pack. The closest anything came to being that stable is the new Windows 10 Mobile and this beast of a device Lumia 950 XL.

Rolyat Toust

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
While my 925 is, knocking wood, still working well, I am convinced, thanks to the LiveTile Podcast that the 950 is a good W10M phone, so why not win one ;) Thus I can, freely, give away my 925. Thanks WC for offering us to win the latest fanphone from MS! ;)

Auegro

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
YEAH LETS DO IT
um I'm currently on the waiting list of the Microsoft store Australia and if I do get the job i'd love to take this phone out of my pocket to show an interested buyer the way it works and all the features it has and possibly have a slight fan boy session infront of interested buyers etc...

Chanchal Delson

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Why This Means To Me .

Hi Windows Central ,I am Posting This Message in the Threshold of Losing faith In My Lumia 625 and On My Way To Moving to Android like
All other Due to its Cheap Price and Reliance. But The truth Is I Don't want To . Windows Was All i Have Known and What i Like to have
.Windows Has Beem Close To My Heart Than Any Android can and will be . Getting Even a Lumia 640 XL Would Be Great ,Getting a lumia
950 XL Enchanting.

sugardad

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Firstly Good Luck to all fellow Windows for Mobile users! :):cool:
I want this Device to replace my trusty Lumia 830!
I will be more productive and accomplish a lot of work while on the go thanks to Continuum and Integrated Office Experience!

Travis Liew

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Developer of Unstream and Wallhaven Alpha here.. I constantly get feedback that my responsive UI is out of whack on bigger devices (and when using Continuum). Would love a 950 to be able to finally fix these issues with my apps! Oh and the phone itself is awesome :)

mukuz

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I need Lumia 950XL because this phone too expensive in Turkey. I have a Lumia 1520 but my phone's screen is broken. And i can't repair it.

Thanks Windows Central, good luck everyone!

nVi

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm someone who fell in love with windowsphone after watching Channel9 interview with Joe right after introduction of the OS; watched it after at 2AM IST. But I've never had a high end one because I can't afford one. This will give me a chance at owning one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05