Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Kitzman

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
This phone would be a worthy addition to my growing collection of Windows devices! I would toss them into the air and shower myself with them, each device landing on me giving me polycarbonite/plastic kisses! I would swim and roll around in them just like Scrooge McDuck!

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site

In an effort to show some love (after all, it is February) to our awesome members - we're giving a away a brand new Lumia 950 XL to one of you!

If you're feeling lucky (and I'm sure you are), all you have to do is reply to this post to enter. Tell us why you want the device, what you'd do with it... anything! Just hit that reply button below and tell us.

Once you've done that, head back to our official contest post and look for the widget on the page. Once there you will see many other entry methods - all are super-easy to do. Complete them all to increase your odds of winning!

Normal contest rules apply. This contest is open worldwide, and will end on February 29th. We will announce the winner on Windows Central shortly after the closing date.

Hit that reply button below to enter. Good luck!

Flipbug

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the standard 950, but the wife could really use an upgrade. She goes through phones pretty quickly (not having pockets makes phones way easier to drop).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett