Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebbs128

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Telstra still won't say what's going on with the 950/XL delay, so my options are getting smaller and smaller. Rolling the dice.

kr33m0

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
925 has been benched, 640 is my interim daily driver with Windows 10 Preview (essentially test phone), could use a nice flagship right about now!!

Dustin Flood

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
1.) I want it so that I can have an excellent high end windows phone with a good camera
2.) I would take lots of pictures which I love to do with a good camera like I had with my Lumia 920 also I would play a ton of xbox games for windows phone and text and make phone calls I would try to use as many features of the phone as I could

DarkComet_94

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I need this phone! I love WP. F*cking WP. Begins with WP8 and Nokia Lumia 920. I'm one of the all developers, who give WP some apps and games with love. Them crashed my Nokia Lumia 920, I'm buying new Microsoft Lumia 640. But this don't for me. I need first class camera in smartphone. I'm wanting buy Microsoft Lumia 950, but I haven't more cash. With love, writing for you, WP developers, with love WP, Lumia smartphones, I need this Lumia 950.

Because I'm don't want go away to Android or iOS.

raeli

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to get it as I have a Lumia 520 - it's been great on Windows 8, but with Windows 10, it's starting to lag a bit and feel unresponsive at times, as well as things taking longer to load.

I can't afford to really just go out and buy a new phone - I mean, I can, but I can't justify it to my partner - I mean, there's a reason I'm using a 520 - it was one of the cheapest phones I could get.

JLDay

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
If I won I would give the 950XL to my wife. I upgraded both of our 1520s back in November to 950s and she has regretted the smaller screen everyday. I talked to Microsoft and the ATT store reps but there was nothing I could do to switch by the time she realized her regret. I feel bad because I am the one who convinced her to switch because I was ready for a flagship that was a bit more pocketable and now she has to suffer. I should also be selected to win because I am an avid Windows Central fan and a huge fan of Windows Phone. All 4 of my children have 640s and they had 520s before that (got them off the damn iPhone at an early age). I have switched my company from laptops to surface tablets and converted 2 coworkers to windows phone. I listen to all the podcast and Windows Weekly every week (wish Daniel was on more)! Remember the old saying, "Happy Wife, happy life"...help me out Windows Central!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre