Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve minshaw

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
The fact that I can synchronise my life across all my Microsoft devices (Phone-Tablet-Work PC-Home PC) means my productivity will be through the roof. With the added features of the Lumia 950 my life balance can be even better. I started with a Lumia 800 and have had very few complaints with the constant emphasis on work connectivity and convergence of the home with mobile devices the only way is up Microsoft.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to unboxing my new Lumia 950 you will send me

Mian Subhan Ghani

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
As a regular user of Lumia 520, i am one of the craziest users of Microsoft Lumia series and now, the new Lumia 950 XL, its amazing and surely with enhanced features, it will be a wonderful experience to have it in my pocket.

federaly

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I would love a Lumia as I've been hearing so many good things about it. Right now I am using an older iPhone 5 which is on its last legs. A new Lumia 950XL would be fantastic!

rudy rudy

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL??

Great camera specs,with continuum feature that will give you true desktop experience just using your phone!
Camera?? Cmoon. I use my lumia 735 with 6.7 mP carl zeiss, it has better photo result than samsung mid level J5 or lenovo a7000 with 13 mP. So what do you have to doubt if you get 20 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash in lumia 950 xl??

Cannot imagine if i can open my document (excel,word,ppt) from one drive apps then edit it just by connecting your lumia 950 XL through the continuum dock to my LED TV.
It has the wifi 802.11ac which will give u more truput up to 300 mbps if you get wifi signal ac also, this will give great experience of wifi browsing.
No one doubt the fluid experience of WP OS, no laggy, even for low memory 512 MB RAM is equal to other OS with 1 GB RAM.
So what do you have to doubt with 3 GB RAM broo?
The other?? great clear black display with high PPI 515 that i have seen with eyes during showcase, well my eyes feel comfortable having it whole days:)
I expect to get Dual SIM Lumia 950xl as it is support LTE TDD band 40 with cat 4 LTE as I subscribe data from LTE TDD operator (Data only) and the second sim for the voice. But I still accept single sim anyway,hehe.
I have use lumia starting from the 1st generation lumia 820, lumia 735 then now lumia 640 XL DS, then lumia 950 xl (dual sim maybe,hehe) will complete it.
Well i cannot have any further comment to describe how i really appreciate this superb phone,it feels great to be one of the luckiest man to have this phone from windowscentral:)

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
If I were to get this device, I would exchange it for a Lumia 950 because I prefer the smaller one lol :grincry:

But seriously, I'd like to have this device because of the camera. Just tried it out on my local Microsoft store, and was blown away by it. Continuum, as much of a big thing it seems to be, still doesn't beat the 'WOW' factor of the camera on this device.

Not to mention the device is surprisingly lightweight as well, given its large size. This would be perfect for me to use as a student, as somewhat a tablet replacement, so that I can read through my e-notes easily, or use it to view all the electronic copy of my university's past year during my revision.

ice8lue

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I really miss Windows Phone. My current iPhone is okay, but both, my Lumia 1020 and 930 were superior - specially when it comes to the camera. Pick me please ;)

gerdeman

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
My 1520 gets old but already enjoy the beautiful creative Windows 10 IO. Please keep up with the apps and we show off our fiends the of using windows mobile 10. Cheers Gerrit

somewhatredeyed

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
If I had this particular 950xl, and no other, I would get back into releasing games for WP, which I haven't been able to do for almost a year now, after my 925 took a plunge into a compost pile by way of a tree stump, and died.

I would also probably buy pants with bigger pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720