Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbittu

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm from India, i see Android and iphones everywhere around me. Currently I own Lumia 730, before i had Lumia 520 and in btw 1320. I want this because i always try to argue with people that with Windows 10 Mobile on it's corner, it got better than Android and iPhone in terms of the OS. I really want to prove it to everyone who just use their smartphones and know nothing about it exactly. I'm gonna use 950XL as my Daily Driver and will keep it till the support ends.

Huge gigantic Fan of Microsoft work on Windows 10 ecosystem.

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I want this phone because I like windows ecosystem but in Brazil these devices is so expensive and takes very time to get here. I'll play games and this would improve my income at college's work and I love photos...

ntysick

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Feeling the love on this contest! Thanks Everyone on the Windows Central Tea,.

I've been wanting a successor to my cherished 1020 for a long time now but with no carrier support in Canada it makes for a very hard sell. I would love a chance with the XL and would push Continuum to the limit if I could using it, the camera and the built in photo editing software (when scaled). Kudos for a great job!

2013MustangGTCS

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 950 / XL with Continuum might become a game-changer in business smartphone market: It enables users to work differently - no matter whether in the office or "on the move". For companies there are also great benefits: Users just need a single device and no additional PC which can save costs.

To experience this new working style, I'm keen winning a Lumia 950 XL.

Curtis Webb

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win this device. I actually have one of my own, and I would love to be able to give someone else the same phone because of how much I love mine :) As you mentioned, after all, it is February. The month of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon