Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTaskmaster

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I want to win because, well... free phone! Who doesn't like free stuff? Even though my 930 is still going strong.
Plus, great specs and brave use of plastic. Frankly, aluminium is not a good material for phones; it's too soft and easily damaged.

The magnesium alloy Nokia used in the E61 however... that would be perfect.

Hejt

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I would use it to take some 4K videos of my happy girlfriend enjoying sea for the first time. Her family never had enough money to take her there and I am saving up money to make that her dream come true.

And I know, that such a place would be good for a proposal :) but shhh, that's a secret :) (I know she is not reading this site as I tell her about all the news bout her loved WP):grin:

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the" Cadillac of phones". I am a software engineering student with debt and couldn't afford the 950 XL. Normally I would have purchased it out right( I purchased the Titan and the other Windows phones full price because of my love)

It kills me not having the 5.7 Screen. I used my phone as a Pc before Continuum and I'm quite loyal to the Window Mobile Platform.

I still cannot break away despite the Setback, bugs unfinished OS of Window 10. Perhaps because even with my issues, The phone has many unique and productive features that the others do not.

So ,,, I hope to win ,,but, good luck to the person who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire