Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky103075

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I have Lumia 1520 and love it . I want to see what's new with Lumia I've told my friends that I wouldn't get rid of my phone unless windows came out with another phone like mine that could take its place.i take all my photos and videos with it .i listen to music daily. As well as surf the web on a daily basis .Cortana and I are best friends we talk everyday sometimes several times a day. All in all if I won the new Lumia 950xl I would cherish it like I do my 1520. Thank you , Al

Damiano Pesce

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
good luuuck :evil:
I'm ready! wonderfull to gift this marvellous Lumia 950 XL to my girlfriend for her Birthday!!!! She will be crazy for joy :) Thanks a lot Wcentral

BobAtPitt

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've tried to win this phone by redeeming those Bing points (as contest entries), but to no avail. I'd love to have a real flagship to show off to my coworkers! Windows Central, won't you be my friend? :(

Penerk11

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Coming back to Windows after a couple years with Apple and Android. Really like the direction with windows 10 and would love a flagship. Currently have a 650.

Fabulous Fadz

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
This is awesome of Windows Central to do it again so soon after the last time. Do we get to choose the color if we win? I'd like it in white if so, I like the way the Windows logo reflects against it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon