Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1t1k

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Good luck everyone! It would be a nice replacement for my Lumia 630! Lots of the new features caught my eye, yet cannot test/try more than a half of them. And the drive encryption, I'd definitely test/apply that .

Last edited:

pedro dinis

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
what are the differences between my microsoft lumia 532 and the new lumia microsoft 950XL? ... many but a very good are the selfies who became much better ... ha, ha

luisfols

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
It is my perfect mate for classes and other reminders, I can bring all my homework with me, edit and send it right away without losing time in boring libraries. I would also tell the haters what they are missing with other platforms XD

joaopedro8b

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Well, I want to win the Lumia 950 XL because I'm no cellphone - stole my Lumia 720 =(
what you'd do with it? Hmmm .. would be many things; but it sure would be taking pictures, to your camera is enviable.

Esmaeil Abedi

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody. I'm from Iran and as you know, find an original phone in Iran is very hard, mostly you can't find it. In other hand, the price of phones is most from everywhere. For example if the real price of a phone is 500$, you must pay for it 1500$ without any guarantee. That's very bad.
I'm in love with Microsoft. I really want a lumia 📱 and this is my last chance to have it. I wish, I receive to my dream with your help. Because in Iran i can't buy it with this price and my income.
Thanks for giving me a chance to win this prize. Really thanks.
Regards.

Bronislav Klofac

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody. I'm from Iran and as you know, find an original phone in Iran is very hard, mostly you can't find it. In other hand, the price of phones is most from everywhere. For example if the real price of a phone is 500$, you must pay for it 1500$ without any guarantee. That's very bad.
I'm in love with Microsoft. I really want a lumia �� and this is my last chance to have it. I wish, I receive to my dream with your help. Because in Iran i can't buy it with this price and my income.
Thanks for giving me a chance to win this prize. Really thanks.
Regards.

if I win it's yours:) I have got 930, and still love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers