Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schlubadub

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I want a Lumia 950XL for my wonderful wife. She is stuck using an old Android device, and I'd really like to surprise her with an amazing phone!

koloprt

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I would use this phone as a help for my studies, especially as a working machine on a go while commuting.
Also as a big fan of windows phones I would promote the phone and the OS to the others even more.
Best regards,
Koloprt

lyrisist35

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking for a great business phone for my job that allows me to access my battery, have a micro SD card slot and is large enough for my gigantic hands. For work, I need to be able to take outstanding photos, & store them on a separate external peripheral. What better device out there can do all of that for me all the while being able to create power points so I can do my presentations with my San Bernardino City Unified School District Junior Explorers club. I work at Cesar Chavez Middle School in San Bernardino, CA. I teach students how to lead. Part of being a leader in preparation. This device would really help me be more prepared for my job, especially when I can't get to my desk to write emails, connect to my one drive to access important documents and files.

Thank You,
P. Williams

Zakiurrehman

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I am a die hard windows phone fan. I Love its interface, cool and colorful tiles and the People HUB which is next to non in smartphones. I would love to win the contest as it would go great with my windows 10 laptop and XBOX ONE. GOOD LUCK!!! to all :)

Rinsoy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I love photography... And nw m stuck with xperia e4 the worst camera ever...finger crossed... Good luck guys... Finger crossed.. Follow me on insta rinsoy_nellissery #peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb