Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
luia-950-xl-camera.jpg

In an effort to show some love (after all, it is February) to our awesome members - we're giving a away a brand new Lumia 950 XL to one of you!

If you're feeling lucky (and I'm sure you are), all you have to do is reply to this post to enter. Tell us why you want the device, what you'd do with it... anything! Just hit that reply button below and tell us.

Once you've done that, head back to our official contest post and look for the widget on the page. Once there you will see many other entry methods - all are super-easy to do. Complete them all to increase your odds of winning!

Normal contest rules apply. This contest is open worldwide, and will end on February 29th. We will announce the winner on Windows Central shortly after the closing date.

Hit that reply button below to enter. Good luck!

Last edited:

ralphwiggum1

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
This is the greatest Windows Mobile device out. It's a spec king and also the best device with Continuum. I can deal with the bugs while W10M is updated and refined. This is clearly not a consumer device and more of a developer/enthusiast device. They may not make that clear, but us folks know and I'm fine with that. Just like I'm fine with buggy experiences on a Nexus device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3