Help Me Creating My App Store Description and Get 5 Free App Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

F8R

May 28, 2014
Visit site
http://bit.ly/2k4ahJxHi,

I'm developer from Indonesia, writing in English is not my second nature.
I want help for community to create my app description and feature in English.

So create :
1. App description something like 200-300 words, don't use word Best/Ultimate or similar word.
2. List of app feature.
3. Send it to my email appstore at outlook.co.id

Check my app here :
I will choose best 2 entries, and reward it with 5 redeem code for ScribePad for each winner.

Thanks.

EDIT: This contest is officially over, I have pick winner Ryujingt3 and got help from person that not a member of Windows Central Community.

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, my phone is pretty dead however I was able to check out the PC store app and it does look pretty neat.

Although I do have some reservations of the price tag at 4.49 GBP.

As I like to dabble in short stories as a hobby and stress relief mechanism I can say it may help organise my thoughts in a more concrete way.

Will give the app a spin over the next few days on my phone and will update this post with additional thoughts and the description.

F8R

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, my phone is pretty dead however I was able to check out the PC store app and it does look pretty neat.

As I like to dabble in short stories as a hobby and stress relief mechanism I can say it may help organise my thoughts in a more concrete way.

Will give the app a spin over the next few days on my phone and will update this post with additional thoughts and the description.

This contest is officially over, I have pick winner Ryujingt3 and got help from person not a member of Windows Central Community.
But I still have some free code, if you can improve the current app description maybe I can give you some free code, just send it to my email.

Thanks.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

I think the app has a lot of potential too. I also like to write things in my spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos