http://bit.ly/2k4ahJxHi,

I'm developer from Indonesia, writing in English is not my second nature.
    I want help for community to create my app description and feature in English.

So create :
    1. App description something like 200-300 words, don't use word Best/Ultimate or similar word.
    2. List of app feature.
    3. Send it to my email appstore at outlook.co.id

Check my app here :
    I will choose best 2 entries, and reward it with 5 redeem code for ScribePad for each winner.

Thanks.

EDIT: This contest is officially over, I have pick winner Ryujingt3 and got help from person that not a member of Windows Central Community.
    Last edited by F8R; 02-25-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    RumoredNow and TechFreak1 like this.
    02-14-2017 03:40 AM
    This sounds fun. I will be happy to help. Check your email shortly.
    RumoredNow and F8R like this.
    02-14-2017 05:56 AM
    Downloaded, will send you an email in a few hours
    02-23-2017 06:44 AM
    Well, my phone is pretty dead however I was able to check out the PC store app and it does look pretty neat.

Although I do have some reservations of the price tag at 4.49 GBP.

As I like to dabble in short stories as a hobby and stress relief mechanism I can say it may help organise my thoughts in a more concrete way.

Will give the app a spin over the next few days on my phone and will update this post with additional thoughts and the description.
    F8R likes this.
    02-23-2017 01:15 PM
    Well, my phone is pretty dead however I was able to check out the PC store app and it does look pretty neat.

As I like to dabble in short stories as a hobby and stress relief mechanism I can say it may help organise my thoughts in a more concrete way.

Will give the app a spin over the next few days on my phone and will update this post with additional thoughts and the description.
    This contest is officially over, I have pick winner Ryujingt3 and got help from person not a member of Windows Central Community.
    But I still have some free code, if you can improve the current app description maybe I can give you some free code, just send it to my email.

Thanks.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    02-25-2017 04:38 PM

I think the app has a lot of potential too. I also like to write things in my spare time.
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    02-26-2017 06:23 AM
    And how does the user react to it?
    06-18-2017 09:17 PM