The first Windows tablets go on sale in India; the Acer Iconia W4 arrives

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
acer_iconia_w4.jpg

After the quick launches of new Nokia Lumia devices in recent times, the device revelry continues in this part of the world. The Acer Iconia W4 tablets are available for pre-order on Flipkart, India?s leading online retailer.
Since Microsoft?s flagship Windows device ? Surface ?*never hit the shores here and we still don?t have any clue about the availability of Dell Venue 8 Pro, the Acer Windows 8 tablets are the first ones to arrive in India.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

grandmaster1618

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hmm.. I think us Indians should protest.. We drool at these gadgets for months and the Americans get to use it first.. We wait a few more months.. Now u hear that prices have gone down steeply in the US.. And u think hey nokia knows Indians have been its biggest fans and customers so we can avail the price cuts... But NOOOO.. says NO KIYA.. I recently read an article.. Indians pay the most to own an apple product. I can still forgive apple.. India is not their primary market but NOKIA 😆 (nokia lumia 520 for 39 off contract and here in India close to 10,000. Why should we pay so the Americans can get discounts

Sent from the future using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb