Samsung Huron leaked, an upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 device for Verizon

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Samsung_Huron.jpg

Look here. This just might be the first smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1. The leak comes from @evleaks and is of the Samsung SM-W750V, which is also known as the Huron. This isn?t the first time we?ve seen the SM-W750V, but it is the first time we?ve seen a render. Details on the device below.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Geez, I am a little tired of exclusives. Not saying this is the one for me (the Lumia Icon sure is), but I liked my Focus S enough to truly consider it. Bummer.

UncleGrandpa

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Once Samsung gets serious about WP I think it changes the landscape a lot because they don't play around once they want to take over a market.

Its a very good thing. Nokia should not be the only serious WP player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashish Kakade05

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Nokia's hardware are always better then Samsung....I'm not saying that Samsung shouldn't produce high end phones for wp platform but taking over nokia isn't good idea.....😊😉😃😁

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Once Samsung gets serious about WP I think it changes the landscape a lot because they don't play around once they want to take over a market.

Its a very good thing. Nokia should not be the only serious WP player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is, Samsung is showing no signs of being "serious" about WP so nothing really has changed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos