T-Mobile offers up LTE tablets for the price of Wi-Fi models, free data through 2014

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
t-mobile-store.jpg

Yesterday T-Mobile introduced a new Simple Starter plan that could get you in the cellular door at $40/month, and today they're shaking things up again by reducing the price of their cellular-enabled tablets to match that of their Wi-Fi-only siblings. Additionally, T-Mobile customers that activate a new tablet will get 1.2GB of free LTE data through the end of 2014.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I currently tether my LG G2 to my OG Surface Pro. The SP2 is also a tablet and I use it as both. The S2 could be more of a laptop if you type a lot. Both are great computers.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I currently tether my LG G2 to my OG Surface Pro. The SP2 is also a tablet and I use it as both. The S2 could be more of a laptop if you type a lot. Both are great computers.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

So you have both the SP and SP2?

And the S2 is a tablet that can feel like a laptop, but it's a tablet with a keyboard at the end of the day, while the SP and SP2 are tablets speced like a laptop.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No sorry I meant to say with both the Surface lines they can be both a tablet and hybrid. I use it as both on my OG SP :) I would rather have LTE built in.

Sent from LG G2 on T-Mobile. come on T-Mobile get a flagship Windows Phone!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos