Missing unlimited downloads on Nokia MixRadio on Lumia 630? You're not alone!

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
mixradio.jpg

Nokia MixRadio provides ad-free music streaming and DRM-free downloads on Nokia Lumia devices. If you?ve bought a Lumia 630 already or tried a device somewhere, you?d have run into an issue with Nokia MixRadio.
While Lumia 630 comes with three months of unlimited music downloads, if you head to the Store on MixRadio, you get an error message - Downloading songs or albums is no longer possible but MixRadio has 100?s of hours of free music mixes ready for you to enjoy.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Arun Das

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, u r right. There is no free unlimited music downloads in Nokia lumia 630 at present. I bought a lumia 630 dual sim on 17.5.14 but could not download any songs. I complained to Nokia Support . They assured me they are working on it. Asked me details of my phone (IMEI etc) The free music download started yesterday but not for long. After few hours again it went kaput. When downloading any song from Nokia Radio Mix the same message appears... "there was difficulty in registering your phone... try again later....or contact Nokia support"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans