Get this app now to keep up to date with all of your music on your Windows Phone

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Album_Releases_lede.jpg

Digital life sure is hectic in 2014. It?s harder and harder these days to just keep up with what?s going on in the world, never mind tracking the latest album releases from your favorite bands. I can?t count the number of times I find out that one of my beloved artists has a new album out?3 months after the matter. Fact is if you listen to 20 or so different bands, keeping track of their latest releases can be time consuming, assuming you even remember to check.
The app ?Album Releases? helps solve this problem by scanning your music library and then fetching the latest content off of Xbox Music tell you what's new. You can then filter by type or release date. What?s more, you can pin the latest releases of just your library to your Start screen where you?ll get a Live Tile with a counter bringing that information right to your eyes along with banner notifications. You can even have it show up on the Lock screen via the notification icon or the detailed notification area.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster