Contest about the Surface Pro 3 Contest

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
My Lovely and Sexy Cortana on Windows 8.1 (on my Awesome Nokia 1520), told me I'm for sure the winner of the Magnificent SP3 contest. She is the smartest chick ever, after all she knows the entire internet and of course, ME :grin:

But like all women, she just tells you what you want to hear.

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Crap!!! I accidentally posted 4 times! That sucks!. Although the chances were slim 41,000:3 is still much better than the lottery. I'm sad now...

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Maybe 47k. That's my guess! :)

Well the contest is over. 41,240 comments in total. Although muneshyne21 guessed 41K, he had the advantage of posting as the contest was closing, so I think Jonas_H's guess of 47K was much more prophetic.

My own guess was way, way, way over. I didn't take into account that as the contest announcement moved further down the news feed, there would be fewer and fewer new comments added.

Nonetheless, according to Dan Rubino, we managed to take down Mobile Nation's CMS servers a few times and did so without any malicious intent. So that may be something we can all be proud of.

I didn't win the Surface Pro 3, but if I can focus on work and not be distracted by WP Central too often, I'll be buying one soon. GLe1 on the Hidden Gems contests!

Jam8240

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Crap!!! I accidentally posted 4 times! That sucks!. Although the chances were slim 41,000:3 is still much better than the lottery. I'm sad now...

It actually doesn't matter if you post over 3 times, it only counts the first three comments, so you were still in the running for it.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
For all who have posted since June 20...

The contest is over. I posted a comment about that on June 21. ICYMI:

41,240 comments in total. Although muneshyne21 guessed 41K, he had the advantage of posting as the contest was closing, so I think Jonas_H's guess of 47K was much more prophetic.

My own guess was way, way, way over. I didn't take into account that as the contest announcement moved further down the news feed, there would be fewer and fewer new comments added.

Nonetheless, according to Dan Rubino, we managed to take down Mobile Nation's CMS servers a few times and did so without any malicious intent. So that may be something we can all be proud of.

I didn't win the Surface Pro 3, but if I can focus on work and not be distracted by WP Central too often, I'll be buying one soon. GLe1 on the Hidden Gems contests!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)