Tim Hortons app lets you pay for your coffee

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
TimmyMe-Map.jpg

Canadian coffee chain Tim Hortons has just released the official TimmyMe app that lets you pay for your coffee with your Windows Phone. Similar to how the official Starbucks app in the U.S. works for iOS and Android, TimmyMe allows you to store your Tim Hortons gift cards on the phone to pay for coffee and snacks. When you're ready to pay, a barcode displays on your Windows Phone and your barista can scan the code for payment.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Canadian coffee chain Tim Hortons has just released the official TimmyMe app that lets you pay for your coffee with your Windows Phone. Similar to how the official Starbucks app in the U.S. works for iOS and Android, TimmyMe allows you to store your Tim Hortons gift cards on the phone to pay for coffee and snacks. When you're ready to pay, a barcode displays on your Windows Phone and your barista can scan the code for payment.
Full story from the WPCentral blog...

This app is awesome !!!! So far I never start my day witout my cup of Joe :love:

So users can see the payment interface....once you have your Tim's card in, just tap pay now and a barcode will display, they scan and your done. I am also checking in to see if the NFC tap to pay works.....I have an e-mail into Tim's. As most Tim's have NFC Terminals now.

Attachments

• Timmy-1.jpg
    Timmy-1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion