Bing suite of apps updated for Windows Phone

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Bing_Apps_Windows_phone.jpg

Yo. Don't want to read about apps like Yo? Then you're in luck! Some of your favorite Windows Phone apps just picked up some updates. Finance, Sports, Health & Fitness, Food & Drink, News and Weather (all from Bing) just picked up some new updates on Windows Phone. It looks like Bing Travel missed being updated this round. All of these apps are community favorites, so we're excited to see what's new.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

steve peters

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Since this update I've noticed a bunch of quirky things that actually bug me. The Weather app was my lock screen, but it no longer displays the temperature. The live tile doesn't update, it stays the way it was when I last opened the app. The temperature and day is wrong unless I open it.

The Food and Drink app live tile doesn't work anymore, and it isn't the clear tile either, like it was. Same with Travel, it's just weird.

Anyone else seeing similar issues?

madmoondog

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes my weather live tiles no longer work, my weather lock screen only started working after I reinstalled the app but live tiles are still not updating.

steve peters

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Any idea about the issues with live tiles for Bing Apps Weather, Travel, and Food and Drink? They don't work at all. Please advise and thank you! They have all been reinstalled to no avail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo