BlackBerry opens up sign-ups for BBM beta app on Windows Phone

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
BBM_lede_store_0.jpg

BBM is coming to Windows Phone very soon, but before that happens you're going to want to join an upcoming beta to try it out. BlackBerry has just announced that a BBM app built just for Windows Phone will be here in the coming weeks. Details on how to join the beta down below.

Full story from the WPCentral blog...

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't get it. I have registered and still I am unable to download the app. Should I be informed on mail when could I download the app or what?

jimmy1one

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
same here its just does not work finally created an account then it claims the beta is closed. either they have a screwed up server or the info is wrong in the article very impreesive

AwesomeLewis24

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't get it. I have registered and still I am unable to download the app. Should I be informed on mail when could I download the app or what?

Yeah, you have to be accepted first. You'll probably be alerted by the email registered with your blackberry ID when you can download it.

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Mhm, that would be very useful..

I already had a Blackberry Beta Zone account and was able to sign-up for BBM for Windows Beta, but no link yet to enable downloads of the program and no "Downloads" tab under the BBMFWP Beta homepage as there is for other BB beta programs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes